Search Results

How the students apply for the Dissertation / Project Work?

A: The from students different colleges/universities for training in Biotechnology/ Microbiology/PCT etc. can apply for the the Dissertation / Project Work with a recmmondation letter of their head or principal alongiwth a brief bio-data indicating their research.



Payment Gateway

No. of Visitors 104427
(Since March 2023)